Oscar's newest favorite game is hiding under his bear blanket. At first I thought he was trying to play "peek-a-boo" with me, but for now, he's perfectly happy just laying around with a blanket over his face. It's so cute. As soon as I hear his feet happily kicking away in his playpen, I know exactly what he's up to.
Today, David and I took a tour of Oscar's daycare. It was my second time touring the school and I'm happy-sad for Oscar to start attending. I know it's going to be hard dropping him off in the beginning, but all the babies in his class looked so happy to be there. His class size is 8 babies (how sweet is that?) with two teachers. While we were looking around, I noticed Oscar's name is already on the typed attendance spreadsheet--in slightly smaller font than the other names, so it would fit on one line. Ah, it already begins-the fun times that go along with an 11-letter last name!
My mommy and daddy are flying from Florida tomorrow to spend several days with us. We're all looking forward to it--especially Shannon, because mommy's going to cook the Bowmans an authentic Cuban dinner. Yay!

1 comment:
OMG - that is SO funny!
Post a Comment