My parents are in town and (as expected), Grandma came bearing gifts for Oscar. My mom is the hugest fan of Carter's brand baby clothing and insists on only shopping for Oscar at the Carter's store. She also insists on spoiling Oscar rotten and holding him and lovin' on him as much as possible.
My mommy did pick out some adorable outfits for Oscar, but he was more interested in the plastic bag holding the new clothes. You'll have to excuse the video quality, I shot these with one hand while holding Oscar in my lap.
We had Shannon and Rich over for an authentic Cuban dinner tonight--cooked by my mommy. I'll be sure to blog about it later this week. I will say that I had 2 glasses of wine tonight and I haven't had a drink since New Year's Eve 2006, because it was shortly thereafter I found out I was prego with Oscar! So, I'm a little sleepy drunky right now. Nitey Night.

No comments:
Post a Comment