I've never done drugs, but if I ever decide to, I will do so while watching a Baby Einstein video. Oscar's Aunt Shannon gave us all of her sons' Baby Einstein DVDs and wow are they trippy.
No wonder babies love them so! I hope I don't sound ungrateful, because I'm very pleased to have these videos. I just had no idea they'd be so oddly entrancing.
Check it out for yourselves:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah, Joey and Susan call that baby crack.
There are 5 different languages on the foreign language one. Japanese is my favorite...ka ki ke ko, aeoo ayo...
Dude! I said the exact same thing.
You know that someone, somewhere, is hanging up black lights, cracking out the J-sticks, and watching some Baby E.
Too funny, hahaha. I've watched a few of them before with Ben's baby sis and I remember them being very odd and kinda out there. Seemed to entertain the baby's quiet a bit though; and it appears like Oscar's in his own little trans too.
Post a Comment