Lilypie 6th Birthday ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2008

ExerSaucer Oscar!


Check out Oscar in his brand-new ExerSaucer--a gift from his Uncle David and Aunt Cathy (Olivia's brother and sister-in-law). I'm so grateful for this invention, as Oscar has become too active for his vibrating chair and swing. Now I can just plop him in the saucer and slide him next to me while I type on the computer or clean up in the kitchen, etc.

I know Oscar will be crawling soon, so I need to enjoy these moments of confined playtime while they last!



2 comments:

sara said...

I await the first "Oscar is crawling!" post. I predict he'll be getting into stuff he shouldn't be. He seems super curious. :)

Shannon said...

Just so you know, eventually EVERYTHING will be going in the mouth. It's his other feeler. Can you handle that?

And HELLO, I'm lonely over here waiting for words. I might not be able to play tomorrow with my eyeballs and I will experiencing word withdrawal.