Lilypie 6th Birthday ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Eyes in the Back of My Head


We bought Oscar a Rainforest Jumparoo the other day. I was so excited to test it out, I plopped him in it as soon as he woke up from his afternoon nap. I think he was a little overwhelmed by all the bells and whistles that come along with this nifty jumper--plus it takes him a little while to get going after a nap.

Courtney, of course, thinks it's a brand-new toy from her. As you can see, in this Animal House, I need eyes in the back of my head just to make sure everyone is behaving him/herself.

And for those of you who enjoyed yesterday's "Where's Oscar" post, I think you'll appreciate the last video. Oscar now turns almost every toy into an instant blindfold/face covering. What a silly little guy!





1 comment:

k said...

tagged ya! get the deets at my blog. :)