Lilypie 6th Birthday ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

B is for Ball and for Bouncing Baby Boy, of course!


I'm a little tired tonight, friends and family. Oscar barely napped today (his choice), so I hope that means we're both in for another full night of sleep. =)

Yesterday, Oscar figured out how to grab and it's fun to watch and be part of, but it's also been a little painful. I first discovered Oscar's latest developmental milestone, when I reached into his crib yesterday morning to feed him breakfast, and he grabbed a tiny fistful of my hair. Thankfully, he hasn't pulled my hair since yesterday, but he did kick me in the c-section when I was burping him today. What can I say? He's an active little guy.

I'm sad to report that Oscar is now a little too energetic for his beloved papasan chair. I'm reluctant to retire the chair, but lately he's been trying to buck himself out of it as soon as I buckle him in. Soon he'll be strong enough for his jumper and I can't wait to watch him bounce around in that. In the meantime, enjoy the footage of Oscar playing with his brand new ball--given to us by our neighbor, Wendy. It's dishwasher-safe! You know I'm lovin' that!

1 comment:

k said...

he is the cutest!!!!! ah, it's sad to say goodbye to the vibing chair. you could just do what samantha in sex & the city did with another chair!