When Oscar began the transition to tummy sleeping, I received all kinds of helpful feedback from my good mommy friends-(you see, they're good friends and they're good mommies). Well, Shannon and Dierdra aka "Dee," you both predicted it. Oscar is now a bootie- in- the- air sleeper. He did this for the first time today during his afternoon nap; and my friend, Laura, aka "My Little Laura," was here to witness the cuteness. I know Dee's son, Kennedy, and both of Shannon's boys--Graysen and Seth--liked to sleep with their booties in the air. I feel like I need to get Oscar some of those pajamas with the button flap over the butt to make this sweet scenario even sweeter. Not much else to report over here. Tomorrow, Oscar and I take on Jackson County. Wish us luck.
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Raise That Bootie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck! With a booty that cute, how can they resist?
wow- you're braver than me. i'd only let lili have tummy time while she was awake. i crammed her in that back-sleeping positioner til she was a year old!
Post a Comment