Lilypie 6th Birthday ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Grabby Grabberson





It's time to start breaking out all the toys Oscar received at my baby shower and during the holidays. I'm so excited about this and trying to pace myself. I don't want him to go through too many toys too quickly and become bored with them. Tonight, David and I took Oscar to the Salty Iguana for Mexican and Lullaby Gloworm still managed to keep him occupied through dinner. Yay! I was eating my enchiladas with one hand and making Gloworm dance across Oscar's carseat with the other. Oscar loved it.

But anyway, Oscar is grabbing at everything and it's exciting (for us) to watch. When I change his diapers, he grabs the edge of my sleeve-near my wrist--and focuses all his attention on the fabric. It's so cute. Yesterday, he "played" with his rattle for the first time. He doesn't know how to shake it yet, but he likes to shove it in his mouth/face/eye. The only way he'll even stay in the Papasan is with a toy or a mirror in front of him. Funny how things change so quickly, I remember when all he wanted to do was sleep in the Papasan. (sigh).



No comments: