Lilypie 6th Birthday ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Random Acts of Cuteness (and Intimidation)

These pictures are for all the fans out there (e.g. Mommy, Shannon, Karen P. and anyone else I've left off) of Oscar's intimidating faces. It cracks me up how he can look so innocent in most pictures and completely ticked off in others.
I've told little Oscar that it's kind of hard to look threatening when you have a plush cat attached to your pacifier, but he still manages to pull it off.

"Yeah it's a cat... and it's attached to my pacifier. What's it to you?"

"Geez, would you get that camera outta my face, already?!"
Or, if we're in traffic: "What the bleepity bleep?! Get outta my way!"

And these videos (below) go out to my friends (mostly Shannon) who have in the past stated that they like dogs better than cats, because cats don't need attention and ignore you...blah...blah...

I have dubbed our Gigi "Gigi the Puppy Cat" because she is needy like a little yappy puppy.
Most everyone reading this blog knows I'm a pumper. Meaning, I pump milk throughout the day for Oscar's bottles. Some of you know that I can now (after 4 straight months of experience), pump both sides while keeping one hand free to talk on the phone, or change the channel on the remote, or pop the pacifier back in Oscar's mouth. I'm like one of those waitresses that can hold a bunch of drinking glasses with her forearm, rather than using her actual hand.

Anyhow, I keep Oscar's playpen next to me while I pump, so I can get to him quickly if he needs me. Unfortunately, it was Gigi the Puppy Cat who needed my attention last night while I was pumping. You should also know that I keep the camera on the bookshelf next to my pumping chair at all times, so I won't miss any adorable Oscar action. Okay, so both of these videos were shot by me (while pumping) last night. David is nearby on the couch feeding/burping Oscar. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my Gaaawwwwwd! Too funny. Gigi was clearly checking out her new digs. She liked that!
I also noticed you called David "dad." It was inevitable.

Anonymous said...

Baaad, Gigi! So, typical...
Dexter says he likes what he sees! Me-OW! :-)