Lilypie 6th Birthday ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 11, 2008

Tummy Time, Drooly Time


Now that Oscar's 4 months old he can recognize David and me from across the room. Not sure if you guys can tell from the first video below, but Oscar has just woken up and is looking for me, and kind of does a "oh there you are!" with his facial expressions. Perhaps Oscar and I just spend too much time together, but I can tell that HE can tell who I am.

The second video (below) was shot immediately after the first video. Oscar has recently entered his drooly phase. He drools all over his playpen sheets during tummy time. It doesn't seem to bother him, so I just clean him up as best as I can and we proceed with tummy time. As you can see, it's a losing battle against the drool.





2 comments:

Shannon said...

um yeah. with your aversion to milky white stuff - how are you handling the whole spit up thing? Or is that cute too since it is Oscar?

sara said...

Ohhhhh, the dreaded "drool phase." Sadly, it continues until you're 18.

Or was that just me?