Lilypie 6th Birthday ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Cutest Little Penguin and Eskimo Kisses


I took this picture of Oscar this morning. Mom wanted to see the brand-new fleece pjs I bought him yesterday, so here they are. Aren't they the cutest? We normally love to zip Oscar up in those fleece sleep sacks with just a cotton onesie underneath. Our nurse said the sacks were safe to use unless a baby can pull the sack up over his/her chin. I purposely purchased the ones with the snap closure around the collar, rather than velcro, to make it more difficult for Oscar to pull the sack over his face. Turns out, Oscar is such an active sleeper, David found him in his crib Wednesday with the sack partially pulled over his chin. So, we're switching to fleece sleeper pajamas for a while and we'll see how these work out. I don't know how many parents out there can relate, but we put Oscar in the center of the bed and inevitably, he wriggles himself into the corner (sometimes face first) over night. I don't know what it is about the corner. Oh well!


I LOVE this video (below)! David shot it last night while I was drying off Oscar after his bath. I leaned in to give Oscar an Eskimo Kiss and he squealed so loudly. I thought my heart was going to burst. This boy kills me. He's so precious I could eat him up. I'm so glad David was able to catch this on video. Sorry the picture is so dark, thankfully, the sound is loud and clear. You'll also notice Cody standing attentively right next to the changing table. Since this was a new Oscar sound, Cody wasn't sure what to think. Cody is so protective of Oscar. Instead of sleeping in our room like he's done for years, Cody now sleeps outside Oscar's nursery or in the room just next door at night. Whenever someone rings the doorbell, Cody runs over to the door and barks and then runs back to check on Oscar. He does this back and forth routine over and over again until I finally answer the door.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eskimo kisses. :-)
Good boy, Cody!