Lilypie 6th Birthday ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sip & See for Mabel C.

Today, Oscar and I attended a "Sip and See" for little Mabel Virginia Craig. Mable is the 6-week old daughter of Meghan Craig--a friend from Hallmark. I'm embarrassed that I was at Meghan's parents' home to meet Miss Mabel for the very first time, and neglected to take a picture of her. I was so absorbed with everything Oscar was doing, it just slipped my mind.

Oscar made lots of friends today-big and small (as you can see from the pics). The highlight of the party for me was Oscar's interaction with Keileen, a 7-month-old darling little girl. Oscar's first "practice" day of daycare is this Friday, so I'm pleased to see him interacting so well with another little one. I'm excited about Oscar making more friends his size and having play dates and all that fun stuff.

Oscar with Daniel

Lauren, Oscar and Jennifer aka "Snuggs"
Lauren, Oscar and Snuggs


Oscar (5 mos) and Keileen (7 mos old)



Oscar and Keileen and lots o' toys

Keileen borrowing Oscar's toy--luckily he didn't mind.
(He was more interested in her socks)


Keileen has cool toys


No comments: