Lilypie 6th Birthday ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jump Up, Jump Up and Get Down...

Oscar is finally starting to jump in his Jumparoo! I shot the first two videos from a distance. I needed to take care of some work emails--in preparation for my first day back next week.

So, I put Oscar in the Jumparoo thinking he would probably entertain himself for about 5 minutes, but he played for about a half an hour. You can see we have a phonebook covered with a towel for him to step on. Today I realized he's grown tall enough to no longer need the book.

Here's Oscar with a new change of clothes (lots of spit-up today) and without the phonebook. He's really starting to get the hang of the whole jumping concept. Yay, Oscar!

No comments: