Lilypie 6th Birthday ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Poop and Play


Oscar pooped today--first time in 9 days! After taking a long nap, (the pooping took a lot out of him), he just wanted to play, play, play. In addition to the usual rolling and thrashing around in his playpen, today he spent a lot of time experimenting with his voice. He's making all kinds of fun sounds, but won't let me film him in action.

I had to sneak up on him for the first video. The second video is okay, but doesn't do justice to the amount of noise Oscar was making on his own. I tried to get him going by tickling him and laughing like an idiot, but it wasn't too effective. Oh well. I still think these are fun to watch.

No comments: