Lilypie 6th Birthday ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 29, 2008

First Day of School!

Oscar went to daycare for 3 hours this morning/afternoon. Today was kind of like a dress rehearsal for Monday--when he'll start going all day.


It went really, really well. I was nervous and excited, but more excited than nervous. I expected the teachers to fall in love with him. What I didn't expect was for Oscar to pee on both of them--whoops! He's peed on me so many times, I've kind of grown accustomed to it. I should have warned them.


Below are plenty of photos and videos for your viewing pleasure. Oscar has several teachers that switch off with each other throughout the day. There are always 2 teachers in the classroom at the same time, though. The breakdown is 8 infants and 2 teachers. I only filmed Miss Rachael, though, because Miss Sarah was busy nursing her 4-month old daughter. Amazingly, she was nursing her daughter with one arm and waving a toy at another baby with her other arm. I swear, moms are the ultimate multi-taskers!




Dropping Oscar off with Miss Rachael




Miss Rachael tried to lay Oscar on the carpet with the other babies, but he cried, so she put him in the Saucer instead.









Oscar's new friend, Adeline





This video was shot from outside Oscar's classroom--on
the way out to the parking lot.


Picking up Oscar at 1 o'clock-look at that smile!


1 comment:

Shannon said...

My favorite part is "spying" on them when I come to pick them up. I just come in and watch until they discover that I'm there.