Oscar is really discovering his voice this week. His newest favorite game is to squeal, laugh and/or coo--and then have me imitate his baby noises. We go back and forth copycatting each other. He gets a big kick out of it. He's still in his camera shy phase, so the first video only shows his profile. I hope this shy phase is just a phase because I'm running out of ways to photograph Oscar smiling without him seeing the camera.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Repeat After Me...
Oscar is really discovering his voice this week. His newest favorite game is to squeal, laugh and/or coo--and then have me imitate his baby noises. We go back and forth copycatting each other. He gets a big kick out of it. He's still in his camera shy phase, so the first video only shows his profile. I hope this shy phase is just a phase because I'm running out of ways to photograph Oscar smiling without him seeing the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment