With two Aries perfectionists for parents, I'm not surprised that Oscar is a very persistent, determined, and at times stubborn, little guy. I love it.
He's really starting to focus on his toys and objects around the house--and then trying to grab them. This week Oscar (for the first time) started "petting" Sasha, Gigi and Cody. He has no interest in Courtney, because she's always literally in his face. I'm thinking Oscar prefers a little bit more of a challenge.
Speaking of challenge, the orange lion on Oscar's ExerSaucer is his latest obsession. It's just close enough to grab, but far enough away to make it difficult to hold on to (and shove in his mouth). Our parent educator taught us that at this age, Oscar wants to put everything in his mouth because it's his main "feeler."
The videos below are kind of long, but I think they're fascinating. Hopefully you'll enjoy them as much as I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment