Lilypie 6th Birthday ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 28, 2008

To Teethe or Not to Teethe?


Blogger is having some issues with my videos tonight, so I need to make this short and sweet.

Oscar had his 4-month old doctor's visit today--complete with vaccines. He's been a little groggy all day, so I'm including videos/photos from yesterday.

You know how I was pretty sure Oscar is teething? (You'll really see what I mean once you check out the videos). Well, his pediatrician is doubtful Oscar's teething at such an early age. I guess that's a good thing because he clearly has no idea how to use his new teething ring.

Oscar would rather chew on his plush butterfly toy, which he recently discovered. It's been hanging in his playpen for the longest time, but Oscar just officially noticed it yesterday, and kept trying to pull it down. I have since removed the airplane mobile from his crib, because I'm nervous he'll pull it down while I'm sleeping. He's super strong, you guys--even the doc was surprised.







Oh, for those of you who like stats--Oscar is in the 50% percentile for head circumference and length, and in the 10th percentile for weight--weighing in at 12 lbs, 5 oz. He's been in the 10th percentile for weight since day 1. For now it looks like we have a lean baby. I think it has something to do with the fact that he would rather play than nap. I'm off to bed. Oscar was up every 3 hours last night, so I'm preparing myself for another sleepless night.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I think Gray was 5 months old when he got his first tooth.