Today we spent the day with my father, Oscar's Abuelo. He treated us to lunch, and held Oscar for me while I got my hair cut afterwards. It was my first time having a "hands free" haircut in almost 5 months. It was wonderfully relaxing.
I'll have some footage from my father's visit tomorrow. For now, please enjoy some Grumpy Oscar documentation from yesterday.
This first video is proof that one should never leave a child unattended in a Bumbo. Not sure if you saw on the news, but the Bumbo company did a safety recall on the Bumbo instructions--not the Bumbo seat itself. They recalled and then corrected the instructions to emphasize that not only should a child never be left unsupervised, but the Bumbo should never be used on a raised surface, table, etc. Now I see why.
Okay, this poor ball gets nothing but grief, frustration and aggravation from Oscar. (sigh)

No comments:
Post a Comment