Lilypie 6th Birthday ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Daddy's Home!

Oscar gets so excited when his Daddy comes home from work. In the videos below, I'm burping little Oscar, but all he cares about is seeing his Daddy.

Oscar's Abuelo is visiting for the next couple of days.
My father hasn't seen Oscar since he was 2 weeks old, so he has a lot of catching up to do with his new grandson.

In feeding news, Oscar seems to be taking to the formula pretty well. I'm still giving him about 10 oz of breast milk a day, to help with the transition. He takes the breast milk down much faster than the formula. I'm thinking the formula is probably richer tasting and thicker in consistency. Either way, I can definitely tell a difference in the way Oscar processes the formula--the proof is in the diaper (stinky stinky)--and I"ll leave you with that. Good night, everyone!




1 comment:

sara said...

Good luck with the milk transition! Hopefully his little tummy agrees with the switch.

I know it was pretty hard for me when I made the switch from Whole milk to 2%.