I usually just carry Oscar around on my hip--which is why the chiropractor tells me the left side of my body is now significantly higher than the right side. Whoops. David prefers to use the Baby Bjorn carrier. Oscar has gotten to the point where he visibly brightens when David approaches him while wearing the Bjorn. Too cute.
There are two reasons for David's dress code in the photos and videos below. 1) Oscar's a little guy, but carrying him that close generates a lot of body heat. 2) I didn't warn David that I would be filming. I just a saw a cute moment and started clicking/filming away.
I hope you enjoy the footage below of David and Oscar feeding the pets and washing their food bowls.
In other news, I had a much-needed girls day out with Shannon yesterday. I left my boys at home and met Shannon for lunch and a movie at Town Center Plaza. We saw "Untraceable, " which was more thrilling than scary, but I really enjoyed it. Everyone knows I love scary movies (so does Shannon), but I avoided seeing them in theaters during my pregnancy because I was trying to keep my blood pressure down. I would watch them at home, of course, and just hit the pause button and do some deep breathing during the really exciting parts. David would hear me from the basement and laugh. After 9 months of doing this, I still find myself hitting the pause button and it drives David crazy. Oh well.
Well, I'm off to bed. I need to get to bed on time tonight because for the past 3 nights, Oscar has been waking up every 3 to 4 hours wanting to be fed. I hope it's just a growth spurt and will pass soon, because I was really getting used to getting a full night's sleep.

2 comments:
A wife beater and khaki shorts...what David was wearing when Olivia first met him and fell in love.
#1 - the kid is cracking me up. who knew it could be so thrilling to watch the dogs get fed?
#2 - I don't blame David one bit, Osacr is a hot little brick.
Post a Comment