Lilypie 6th Birthday ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Happy Napper

Oscar is such a smiley little guy. He even wakes up happy. Lately, I've been having a hard time photographing this happiness, because Oscar keeps blinking just as the camera is clicking. He doesn't like the flash and no matter how I try to distract him from blinking, he closes his eyes at just the right time. The flash never used to bother him, but now it does. So I've been doing my best to photograph him from different angles, since he won't look straight at the camera anymore.



This photo, which is one of my new favorites, was taken by David (standing in front of Oscar), as Oscar is looking back at me and smiling. Couldn't you just eat him up?

I hope you enjoy these videos of Oscar waking up. In the second video (about 53 seconds in), Oscar pushes out a fart and is so pleased with himself. Enjoy!



1 comment:

Shannon said...

He makes me smile. What else can I say?