Lilypie 6th Birthday ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Cowboy Cuteness

Here's Oscar sporting his new outfit--a Christmas present--from my father; stepmother, Tere; and my little sister, Alicia.

Tere had a lot of fun shopping for this little ensemble and has been super excited for me to take some pics. Tere, this post is for you!

I personally love that everyone is having so much fun shopping for Oscar. We've spent very little money on clothing (and toys/books) for Oscar thanks to our generous friends and family!

In feeding news, Oscar is taking to the formula very well. I've been able to reduce his breast milk intake to 5 oz a day, and increase his formula intake to about 20-25 oz a day. I can't be sure, but I think the formula is already fattening him up. You be the judge. His next official weight check isn't until March at his 6 month appt.

Well, that's all for now!







2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oscar likes his outfit!

Olivia said...

It's the horsie's face!