Oscar slept for 10 hours last night! I'm fully expecting to be up tonight with the little guy because he napped a lot today, too. The nicest part about today was that Oscar and I got lots of cuddle time. Lately, when I hold him, he squirms and tries to wriggle free. Today he sat on the couch with me for the longest time--just chilling out. David shot some equally long videos. I hope you enjoy them.
For those of you paying extra attention, you'll notice Cody and Courtney in the background each parading around a different toy. Cody has the sheep and Courtney has the orange bone. Our doggies crave constant love and recognition. Cody is the dog pictured above. We've nicknamed him "the babysitter," because he needs to approve of and supervise all of Oscar's activities.

3 comments:
Okay. I want him.
I hear a "da-da" coming on!
I was totally laughing out loud at those faces.
oh yeah, and I LOVE the pic of you and Cody.
Post a Comment