Oscar pooped today! Oscar pooped all day. We're all very happy about it. It's amazing how much happier he is when his "system" is working properly. He was all smiles this morning on the changing table--so I should have known what was coming.
As soon as I opened his diaper and went to slide a clean diaper underneath, he let loose all over the changing pad and part of the clean diaper underneath. If you've been a frequent viewer of Oscar footage, then you know he never holds still on the changing table.
Before I could control his legs, he was kicking and stomping around in the poop. I think he might have a future in the wine-making business. Seriously. He was smiling and stomping, smiling and stomping. There was poop all over his legs and feet. I had no choice but to give him a bath--by myself. I've never bathed Oscar alone before, but I managed just fine. He was surprisingly still for me.
I brought Oscar to Hallmark today to see my friend, Sandi, who made some adorable gifts for Oscar. I'll be blogging about those later this week. Wait until you see these precious, handmade gifts. (Mom, you're going to die). Ok, I digress. I brought Oscar into work and he pooped there, too, while in my boss's office. It was pretty funny. All in all, it was a good day with a very happy Oscar. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Oscar's Mommy & Daddy,
Today's post was fantastic! Livvy you really should have taken up journalsim and creative writing.
The videos of Oscar listening to your Monkey song are so precious. His smiles are beautiful and it's obvious that he not only recognizes his name but also responds quite happily when called.
Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Grandpa
It's a bird...it's a plane...it's Pooperman!
Post a Comment