Lilypie 6th Birthday ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 18, 2008

Persistent Playing

Oscar slept a total of 12 hrs last night, with a 30-minute break for breakfast at 4 a.m. I was prepared for a restless night, but we all slept wonderfully. What I wasn't prepared for was a day of constant (and I do mean constant) playing.

Oscar only took 2 naps today--less than an hour each. He wanted to play until he pooped himself out. He made sounds and squeals I've never heard him make before and I'm not sure if they're all happy sounds (you be the judge).

The videos below were shot in order. I wish I had a better view of his face in the first one, but I was leaning across the playpen (from my pumping chair) with the camera in one hand. Sorry for the short post tonight, I'm just so sleepy. Speaking of sleepy, I love the 3rd video (also shot with one hand), because watching Oscar fall asleep while eating is one of my favorite things to do. He just seems so happy and at peace. I wish I could figure out a way to eat and sleep at the same time. Oh well. (sigh)

No comments: