Lilypie 6th Birthday ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"Everybody in Da' House Gettin' Tipsy"





Oscar's learning how to use his jumper. (Thank you, Grandma)! For now he just wobbles around in it, but it's a nice distraction for him (and for me).


We visited Aunt Shannon and some other friends at Hallmark today. I carried Oscar around in the Bjorn, he seems to really like it. It was weird having my hands free, I kept feeling like I was forgetting something/someone.


For some reason, most of my work friends don't believe me when I say I'm looking forward to coming back to work in March. I know I'm going to miss Oscar tons, but I also know having a separate work life is going to make me an even better mom in my home life. Right now I have 24-hours a day to worry about all the things I could possibly be doing to screw up my kid.


Plus, I'm looking forward to being able to:
1)take my time in the bathroom
2)go to the bathroom without someone on my lap or watching me from a vibrating chair
3)sit down to lunch and being able to finish my lunch in one sitting using both hands
4)drink a hot cup of coffee while it's still hot
5)brag to anyone who will listen about my adorable, perfect son








3 comments:

Shannon said...

Babies are awesome.
And Courtney is killing me with the big stuffed bone.

sara said...

I wish my baby pictures looked as cute as Oscar. I just had a huge head that bobbled all around.

Grandpa said...

Cody has class; Courtney is Courtney and then comes Oscar the spinner.

Granpda loves them all even the other two fur balls!

Love to ALL, but especially Daddy's Lil'Girl!