Believe it or not, both of these videos were shot last night just before Oscar's bedtime. In this first one, I'm trying not to laugh (because he stops when I laugh), but it looks like Oscar's trying to take off from his playpen.
Oscar's at the stage where he is napping less during the day, but sleeping through the night. I'll take an active baby during the day, and a sleepy one at bedtime, no problem. I just think it's funny how even though I know he's tired, and he knows he's tired, he refuses to act tired when he's with us. Of course, when David pops him into his crib at night, he rolls to his side and is out like a light.
This second video is David and Oscar at the changing table--just before putting Oscar to bed. We have a routine: changing table, pajamas, bottle, ocean wonders aquarium and in the crib we go. Oscar is trying to play with his daddy, but is practically too tired to smile. He just coos, makes noises and oh-so-much eye contact. I love it.

2 comments:
I love the first video, he reminds me of a little penguin!
I just got new speakers for my computer so I can now enjoy Oscar in surround sound with a subwoofer. It really brings something to all the baby noises.
I hate you for making me crave yummy babies.
Post a Comment