Lilypie 6th Birthday ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 31, 2007

Bumbo-licious Oscar


This picture of Oscar was taken first thing yesterday morning. I literally walked into his nursery and found Oscar upside down, awake and ready to start the day-- so I snapped his picture. He loves his sleep sacks. I wish they made them for adults. David says, "sure they do, they're called sleeping bags." I tell him that no, a sleeping bag is not the same thing as a sleeping sack. Of course, if they did make sleeping sacks in my size, I'd probably do serious damage to myself waking up in the morning. Sorry, I digress...

Oscar tried out his Bumbo baby seat yesterday. I was advised by my friend, Karen, to be ready with the video camera and we were. While this chair is fun for Oscar, it's also a workout. It helps him to sit up straight and hold his neck/head up. Thanks to mom and her friend, Jackie, for recommending such a fun baby seat!

No comments: