Lilypie 6th Birthday ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 28, 2007

Sleepy Sighs, Cries and Tummy Tries

This week, Oscar has switched napping positions from his left to his right side. Last week, he would comfortably curl up and sleep in his playpen on his left side. Now he's struggling to get on to his tummy--from his right side. He hasn't made it to his tummy yet and usually falls asleep during the attempt. If he would just move his right arm out of the way, he would make it. As hard as it is for me to watch him try and not succeed just yet, I know it won't do him any good if I pull his arm out of the way for him.

Speaking of napping, Oscar is such the slow waker-upper--just like his daddy. He whimpers, whines and calls out in his sleep while going through his waking up process. Surprisingly, when he does finally wake up--it's usually with a smile on his face. I'll have to get some footage of that because you wouldn't believe it after watching the video below. Well, I'm off to bed. Good night, friends and family!

No comments: