I took these "before and after" snaps of Oscar today. That would be "before" and "after" successfully giving Oscar his bottle. I've said it before that Oscar only cries when he's hungry--and when he's hungry...he's really hungry. He gets so upset, we have a hard time getting the bottle in his mouth. Today, he was so worked up he practically pushed himself off David's lap. Once he realizes his bottle is ready, he's happy as a clam and will actually smile at you while drinking. So sweet.
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Fussy Face
I took these "before and after" snaps of Oscar today. That would be "before" and "after" successfully giving Oscar his bottle. I've said it before that Oscar only cries when he's hungry--and when he's hungry...he's really hungry. He gets so upset, we have a hard time getting the bottle in his mouth. Today, he was so worked up he practically pushed himself off David's lap. Once he realizes his bottle is ready, he's happy as a clam and will actually smile at you while drinking. So sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment