Lilypie 6th Birthday ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Here we go a Bobble-ing...

David and I often refer to Oscar as our little "Bobblehead." Check out his little head bobbing up and down and from side to side. In the second video, you can really tell how he's trying to follow the bouncing square on our television set. Whenever I pause our TV's DVR, it turns the picture into a little bouncing square that moves all over the screen. You can tell how captivated Oscar is by this little feature. Enjoy! I'm off to bed. Oscar has slept from 11 p.m. to 5:30/6 a.m. for the past 3 nights and I'm hoping for a repeat performance! p.s. we didn't position the camera directly in front of Oscar because he's going through a little bit of a camera-shy phase.

No comments: