Lilypie 6th Birthday ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 01, 2009

Welcome, Sweet Otto!

Well, here he is, the long-awaited Otto Felix Cytrynowicz!
Born: April 23, 2009
Time: 7:56 a.m.
Weight: 7lbs, 15 oz
Length: 19 1/2 inches


Here are David's pics and videos from delivery day. Don't worry, they're all G-rated.
Our friends, Shannon and Alison were there for support. Thanks, ladies!
My c-section was scheduled, so we all just showed up early last Thursday morning to welcome
Otto to the world. It's kind of weird checking in at the front desk at the maternity ward to have your baby.

It brought back memories of the last time I was there, only that time I was with Shannon--who drove me from work--and my water was leaking all over the place. Sorry if that grosses any of you out.














Lots of people have been asking us how Oscar is taking to his new baby bro.
Oscar is mostly curious. We have him play games with Otto like "Oscar, where are Otto's toes?"
(See below, he's pointing to Otto's toes).



Here he is giving Otto a hug.


Otto's first bath
Otto at 8 days old. Just chillin'




Here I am the night before having Otto. My belly dropped so low I was super ready to
have this baby!

The rest of this post is pre-Otto, with some overdue highlights of Oscar's activities.


Oscar's been working on colors at school. Here's David teaching him about green and yellow and lemons and limes. I love this video.


My mom arrived April 17th and will be staying with us until June. She's been driving Oscar to school and picking him up. She's also been cooking and cleaning for us and spending some quality time with Oscar. Thanks, Mom!

Here's a video of Oscar playing ball with Grandma.
He loves playing catch. Mostly, he likes the throwing part.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Otto is so precious! I love the video of him sleeping--so peaceful! It's also really cute seeing Oscar hug him.

teresa said...

otto looks so much like you! (and he was so alert and aware at just 8 days - that's crazy!)

glad everyone is doing well.