Lilypie 6th Birthday ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Snow What Fun!

It's not easy getting a good look at all of Oscar's teeth. So, I had to include this photo of Oscar being flipped upside down by his daddy.
Look at my sophisticated cup-drinking son. It seems like only yesterday when we were teaching him how to use this cup. Now, he's a pro!
Here he is being silly.

Oscar's teachers have been using baby sign in the classroom. Here's Oscar asking for more blackberries.


Oscar is still loving American Idol--just like his mommy.

Poor David is being sucked into the Idol Mania. I wonder if Oscar's brother will be an Idol fan too. (A mother can only hope).

My pregnancy hormones are so intense lately. When the 3 of us were watching Idol this week, I turned to David and said, "You know, some day, Oscar might even BE ON IDOL." And David was like, "Yes, Olivia, Oscar might be an American Idol some day." (slight eye roll). Then I insisted back, "No, he might really be FAMOUS!" (and then I started crying out of excitement and sheer emotion). Poor, Poor David.

Or, Oscar might be a pilot and RC airplane builder like his daddy.

Oscar's newest word is "diaper." I can barely get it on film. I can tell he's saying it in this video. Can you?

This isn't the best quality video, but I had to include it. Oscar loves his bedtime stories with his daddy. Storytime is even more fun when Cody and Courtney join in.

We've been playing with stickers lately. Oscar's really serious about the hand-eye coordination required, but he still enjoys it.

Daddy bought a used basketball hoop (from a co-worker) for Oscar last week.
It's not the same as playing outdoors with the neighbor boys, but he's really enjoying it.


We tried to set it up outside so Oscar could play alongside the neighbor boys, but it didn't work. So, for now, we'll keep the hoop indoors.


At first, we had the hoop set a little too low for Oscar.


Now the height is just right.
We got a lot of unexpected snow last weekend. Oscar LOVED it.


I do not love the snow, so I stayed indoors in my pajamas. I filmed these from the porch (while in my pj's), which is why the videos are so short.




Oscar can't get enough of the snow...
...but he hates wearing gloves.
Here he is round 2 of snow play--this time while wearing his gloves.

No comments: