Sure wish spring would get here so Oscar could play outside without having to suit up. Even though he looks like an adorable orange marshmallow in his winter coat, he hates wearing it. Good thing I only paid $1 for it at my neighbor's garage sale.
The video below is probably one of my favorite Oscar videos to date. David happened to catch Oscar just randomly zooming around the house with a colander in front of his face.
Since David was doing the filming, unfortunately, our cluttered, messy house is also featured. I normally try to zoom in, but oh well, it is what it is.
Oh yeah, and once I discovered David was filming I realized my shirt was not totally pulled down. So, you're getting an uncut view of what weekday life is like in the Cytrynowicz home. I pretty much crash on the couch and rub my belly, while Oscar happily trashes the house. It's pretty fun.
And since you've already had a peek into our glamorous life. You should know David and I went all out on Valentine's Day with a fruit and cheese platter David surprised us with--from the supermarket. It may seem silly to most, but we really like fruit and cheese. What we didn't know, is Oscar loves blackberries and blueberries. Loves them. We've been buying them ever since.
Like I said, he really likes fruit. What he doesn't like, is to sit at the table and eat,so we let Oscar eat on the go. I know we'll eventually have to crack down with the discipline and make him sit and eat, but for now, my priority is filling that belly of his--so we'll get a full night's sleep. Fellow moms are you with me? I hope so. I've already had one mom tell me that we're depriving Oscar of a structured family meal time. Well, she can just kiss it, because we're doing the best we can.
Oh, Spring, where are you? Oscar wants to play outside and it's too freakin' cold out there. It's so hard to say no to him--especially when he's watching the dogs running around in the yard.
Our friend, Karen, brought over some Valentine's Day goodies for Oscar. His favorite treat was this lighted bouncy ball. David shot this video. The house is out of control, I know.
Our friend, Karen, brought over some Valentine's Day goodies for Oscar. His favorite treat was this lighted bouncy ball. David shot this video. The house is out of control, I know.
You might want to turn down the volume before playing the video below. It's American Idol night and Oscar is fully charged. We all enjoy the show. Oscar really likes it when all the contestants sing together.
Here's Oscar watching American Idol from the best seat in the house--Daddy's stomach.
We discovered last week that Oscar knows how to "gimme 5." He just randomly kept slapping our hands and I was like, I think he's trying to give us 5. Sure enough, that's what was going on. I went into school the next day and asked his teachers, "Who taught Oscar how to gimme 5?" His teachers were like, "We do it all the time. That's how we get the kids to come over to us." His teachers are so smart. It works like a charm.
The picture and videos below are for my mom. I've been telling her how much Oscar likes the blanket she made him and here's some more proof. He plays with his blanket every day.
The picture and videos below are for my mom. I've been telling her how much Oscar likes the blanket she made him and here's some more proof. He plays with his blanket every day.

No comments:
Post a Comment