Oscar's been playing up a storm lately. The kid loves to stay busy and stay movin', so we do our best to keep him occupied. Sasha also tries to help out.
See how Oscar is trying to get Sasha to grab the string?
Speakin' of movin'--here's a video of Oscar groovin' to some rockin' tunes:
Since the weather's been nice (off and on), we're all trying to get out an enjoy the 60-degree temps.
Check out Cody and Courtney lounging in a patch of sun. Cody, of course, would like to be alone, but that arrangement does not suit Courtney one bit. She must keep constant tabs on her big brother.
Here's a super short video of Oscar running outside. Yes, he runs now. He also does this funny thing/determined face with his tongue. I love it.
We attended a Gymboree birthday party for our friend Mabel this past weekend. Oscar really enjoyed himself.
He likes bubbles so much, David just bought him a bottle for home.
And of course, he's still into bouncing balls.
I can't believe how well Oscar balanced on this wood thing below. I'm not even sure what it's intended for, but I'm sure we were using it incorrectly. Oh well. Fun times!
Oscar is now obsessed with playing ball--especially if he sees the big kids next door playing. He will stand by the door and wave "bye bye," to indicate that he wants to go out and play. I can't say "no," to him. It's easy to say "yes," when you have a husband who doesn't mind being outside in the wind and cold. Thanks, Honey!
The kids next door have been so nice to Oscar. Last weekend (I don't have it on video), they let Oscar play with their basketball and David even lifted Oscar up in the air to shoot his own basket in their basketball hoop. Oscar has not forgotten this and is constantly looking out the front window to see if the boys are outside.
Do you love Oscar's hat? It's handmade by Oscar's Aunt Shannon. She sells them if anyone is interested.
Here's Oscar with another handmade gift--a big boy blanket from his grandma (my mom). He really likes it. =) Well, I'm tired. Hope to write more next week. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment