Of course, I caught it on video.
Oscar is getting a little too rough for me. He wants to bounce on me and jump on me. He wants to sit on my belly and he's constantly wanting to be picked up. He has this fascination with the light fixtures in our house (well, anywhere really) and wants us to lift him high enough so he can reach the light switch and turn it off and on and off and on... He loves it when Daddy lifts him high enough so he can touch the lights and ceiling fans, etc.
Thank goodness for Daddy, he can play rough with Oscar and really get down on the floor with him and get silly.
Thank goodness for Oscar's newest toy--his stuffed dog, "Bolt," a gift from his Grandma-David's Mom.
He loves it--and as you can see, Oscar loves hard.
Not only does he love jumping and standing on Daddy, but you can tell he gets a thrill out of balancing with no hands!
When Oscar is finished with his cup of milk. He passes it over to us, like "here you go, you take it." It's pretty cute. After David takes the cup, Oscar passes the burp cloth. Then he gets up and resumes crazy mode.
Here he is being crazy and doing the whole "no hands" thing. Freaks me out.
Oscar's been dancing a lot lately. When he hears music on the TV--even a commercial--he'll stop what he's doing to dance and bop to the music. Here he is getting down with his laugh and learn puppy. He's really exhausted in this video and as you may or may not know, stumbles around like he's intoxicated when he's tired--but the playing must go on!
I like how my belly is in the frame here. Nice camera work, David. =)
In new developments, David took Oscar on his very first carousel this weekend.
He was a little nervous at first, but cried when the ride was over because he wanted to keep going.
He's also not himself here because he has an ear infection and this was only Day 2 of antibiotics. I know, I know, another ear infection. This is the pits. He's almost had enough infections to qualify him for a visit to the Ear, Nose and Throat specialist where we'll see if he's a candidate for tubes. From what I hear (ha, ha, get it?) the tubes are great. I'll keep you posted.
Two more new things. Oscar is making this new scrunched up face. I'll try to get more footage of it this week. He scrunches his nose and mouth and walks around just cracking himself up. He also has started pacing around when he's going poop. We not-so-cleverly call it his "poop walk." It was not my intention to get both new developments on tape, but it is what it is. I stopped taping because Oscar hates pooping and needs lots of TLC and I was feeling guilty.
Also, you may have noticed there's a black squiggle in the lower left corner of most of the videos. Something is trapped in the lens of my little camcorder. Not sure if we'll be able to fix it, so the squiggle may be here to stay. Oh well. Talk to you next week!

1 comment:
YOU guys are crackers.
Post a Comment