Here's a funny new face he's making. I've been trying to get it on tape--but so far, no luck. He juts out his lower jaw and then shifts it to the right, while making this heavy nasal breathing sound. It cracks us up.
Here he is watching TV with Daddy--and about to start bouncing.
...And there he goes...
It's no secret, our dog hair situation is a little out of control. Oscar likes to help when he can.
This is a huge improvement from eating the hair, which he still does on occasion.
He also likes to go into the bathroom and shut the door-with the lights out. He likes it when I come find him.
This is why we don't spend a lot of money on toys for Oscar. Garage sale toys make up most of his collection. We're thinking this "throwing toys" thing is just a phase and we don't really think it's all that funny--which is why the video is so short. Just wanted to show everyone what I'm talking about. In fact, this week, my friend, Sandi, gave us some of her son, Wyeth's toys. I had to make sure they were gifts and not loans as I explained to Sandi how Oscar would probably crack and break most of them within the month.
Oscar still loves to play "where's Oscar?" but now likes to hide his whole body (not just his face/head in a bucket).
Have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment