Oscar's sick again. I don't know if it's the time of year--change in seasons--or the fact that he's hanging out with the big kids now--but we're sick all of the time! This week's offender: Hand, Foot and Mouth virus. I won't go into details, but I will say--it's not pretty.
Speaking of Hands and Feet, you can see from the footage above and below that Oscar loves to love on Sasha. For him, it's a full-contact thing and both hands and feet are always involved. I wish Sasha would smarten up and run away from him, but she won't. Even when we push her away, she comes right back. We really think she loves her baby brother--even though he loves hard.
Oscar got a radio controlled car for his first birthday. Now both of my cute boys are into R/C.
Look how quickly Oscar took to using the remote.
Oscar can now wave bye-bye. We've been working on this for a while. Of course, now that he's learned how to do it, he hardly ever waves on command. In fact, his teachers don't believe me since he won't wave when I drop him off. I keep trying though--even though I look a little nutty.
I was getting ready to ask David to pack up the Exersaucer--thinking Oscar's grown too active for it. I was wrong. He still loves it. He won't stay in it as long as he used to, but he still loves to play in the saucer. In this video, David is behind me jumping up and down as I film, which is why Oscar's even more jumpy than normal. Well, I'm off. Sorry for the short post, but Oscar needs lots of TLC.

No comments:
Post a Comment