We decided to have a Gymboree birthday party for Oscar at the Lee's Summit Gymboree. It was a lot of fun. We had about a dozen babies and in most cases, both sets of parents per baby at the party. We were so pleased with the turnout, I mean we knew Oscar was popular, but wow.
Ha! Ha!
I'm feeling pretty lucky to have such good friends (from work, the neighborhood and school) with babies Oscar's age. Everyone who came seemed pretty excited to have a weekend activity for their little one. I know I definitely run out of ways to keep Oscar busy over the weekend!
These videos are kind of all over the place, but that's how the party went down. We were constantly moving and doing different activities and singing songs.
These videos are kind of all over the place, but that's how the party went down. We were constantly moving and doing different activities and singing songs.
We didn't get the camera started fast enough to see Oscar with the bubbles in the video below.
I did have to stop filming quickly when Oscar grabbed another baby's hair (with both hands).
Sorry about that Sterling!
Oscar and Julian eating cupcakes. We met Julian at our local Atlanta Bread Company and quickly arranged a playdate. Turns out his dad knows my work friend, Brandi.

Ava and Christalyn don't mess around when it comes to eating cake. Ava is Miss Ashema's (from school)daughter and Christalyn is Miss Sarah's daughter.

I'm pretty sure Christalyn ate more than one cupcake. She is so cute! (Best part of the Gymboree birthday party: NO CLEANUP)!
I'm pretty sure Christalyn ate more than one cupcake. She is so cute! (Best part of the Gymboree birthday party: NO CLEANUP)!
Oscar got some many birthday goodies. I had to open them super fast to keep everyone's
interest.
Here's Oscar wiped out at home--probably with a sugar high.
I'm including these non-birthday photos to further emphasize the point that I've made before in previous posts--Oscar will eat anything his Daddy eats. Even when he's totally full from a big dinner, if daddy opens a box of crackers, Oscar's game. Last weekend, we went over to Shannon and Rich's house for tacos. Shannon knows how much I love her homemade tacos, so she made a batch just for us and gave Oscar his birthday presents. She spoils us. As soon as David took the taco away from Oscar in this photo, he cried. Turns out Oscar likes guacamole. (Again, just like his daddy).
Snackin' on Salt-Free Saltines...
Oscar will be walking any day now. I am in no rush for this. He's already a spaz (like his mommy)...
Here's our water baby cleaning up after a very messy mealtime.

2 comments:
I love the cracker pic.
Was he digging opening the presents like he was at my house?
He was diggin' it--but I didn't give him any time to pull off the paper--like I did at your house. With that many babies in one room, I figured we had to move fast!
Post a Comment