I had a difficult time getting David, Oscar AND the mill in this shot (above).
Here's Oscar chowing down on a hot dog.
The festival took place near a park, so we had to make a quick stop there for Oscar.

Here we are at home. Otto and Oscar play so well together. If only we could get Otto to stop pulling hair. Even though we keep Oscar's hair short--and I've recently cut mine--Otto still manages to grab fistfuls of our hair. The more we protest, the more he smiles, laughs--even cackles as he inflicts pain.

He's just so darn happy. It's hard to believe this is the same baby who had colic or whatever that non-stop crying was from weeks 5-16 of his life.
Look at our boys playing side by side. Notice how Oscar is reading a Thomas the Train book? He doesn't know it yet, but we've booked tickets for a train ride on the actual Thomas the Train (on tour) when it makes its way to Kansas next month.

My gorgeous guys.

In her older age, Sasha has become even more cuddly. And Oscar, in his older age,
has learned to be more gentle with the cats, Let's hope Otto takes a page from Oscar's book soon--as Otto
is currently tormenting the girls with hair-pulling hi-jinks.

Oscar takes a favorite toy to bed with him every night--in addition to his stuffed animals. When I go wake him up every morning, I'll find race cars, firetrucks, trains, etc. He always sleeps with the tiger from his grandma kathy, and with mickey and his stuffed dog from our friend, leslie.
Oscar has rediscovered his love of Gerber finger foods--puffs, yogurt melts and crunchies. Luckily, Otto doesn't mind sharing. Oscar just likes to scoot his chair over to Otto's high chair and help himself to whatever snacks his little brother might be enjoying. Otto is happy for the company because he adores his big brother.
Oscar continues to crack us up daily. David and I can't help ourselves from teasing him. We sometimes purposely recite song lyrics incorrectly or call him by the wrong name, etc., so that he'll correct us. It's too much fun.
In the video below, we're joking about being hungry for non-food-items. Oscar cannot resist correcting us.

Our parent educator recommended we get Oscar and indoor trampoline. Best. Suggestion. Ever.
The trampoline has become part of Oscar's every day fitness routine. =)
David's sister, Sara, called us for our birthdays. It's been 2 months and we still can't erase the message from our answering machine. Oscar loves his Aunt Sara so much.
We're trying to teach Oscar how to say "Cytrynowicz."
He's getting close. Maybe I have a dirty mind, but to me, it sounds like he's saying "bitch," which makes me giggle. I find it especially funny because close friends have been known to refer to me as "Olivia Such-a-Bitch," which I love.
When Oscar's not listening, which unfortunately happens a lot, I tell him that he needs to listen to me because "I'm the boss." It doesn't always work, it's mostly good for a good laugh. Oh well.

Here we are on Otto's First Easter. We celebrated at Karen and Ben's house. Even though it wasn't Oscar's first Easter, it's the first time Oscar's kind of understood the whole egg-hunting concept.

Otto enjoyed shaking the eggs...
They're in the same class at school. Alden's older sister, Adeline, is Oscar's buddy.


Here's Otto going for a Gymboree parachute ride.
I love me some Noah. He is too cute and had such a good time at the party!

And enjoying some cake...
As you can see from the video below,
the kids got a little too wild with the bubbles. It looks like we may have outgrown Gymboree. We'll have to find bigger venue for future Cytrynowicz parties. No surprise that our boys' friends are just as wild as they are.
Check out Oscar and Noah's crazy jumping skills...
Here's an action shot of Oscar, Auggy and Sterling...

And check out these crazy monkeys--Adeline, Noah, Sterling and Oscar.
He's just so darn happy. It's hard to believe this is the same baby who had colic or whatever that non-stop crying was from weeks 5-16 of his life.
My gorgeous guys.
In her older age, Sasha has become even more cuddly. And Oscar, in his older age,
has learned to be more gentle with the cats, Let's hope Otto takes a page from Oscar's book soon--as Otto
is currently tormenting the girls with hair-pulling hi-jinks.
Oscar takes a favorite toy to bed with him every night--in addition to his stuffed animals. When I go wake him up every morning, I'll find race cars, firetrucks, trains, etc. He always sleeps with the tiger from his grandma kathy, and with mickey and his stuffed dog from our friend, leslie.
Oscar has rediscovered his love of Gerber finger foods--puffs, yogurt melts and crunchies. Luckily, Otto doesn't mind sharing. Oscar just likes to scoot his chair over to Otto's high chair and help himself to whatever snacks his little brother might be enjoying. Otto is happy for the company because he adores his big brother.
Oscar continues to crack us up daily. David and I can't help ourselves from teasing him. We sometimes purposely recite song lyrics incorrectly or call him by the wrong name, etc., so that he'll correct us. It's too much fun.
In the video below, we're joking about being hungry for non-food-items. Oscar cannot resist correcting us.
Our parent educator recommended we get Oscar and indoor trampoline. Best. Suggestion. Ever.
The trampoline has become part of Oscar's every day fitness routine. =)
David's sister, Sara, called us for our birthdays. It's been 2 months and we still can't erase the message from our answering machine. Oscar loves his Aunt Sara so much.
We checked with Sara and she doesn't mind us broadcasting her lovely singing voice on our blog.
We're trying to teach Oscar how to say "Cytrynowicz."
He's getting close. Maybe I have a dirty mind, but to me, it sounds like he's saying "bitch," which makes me giggle. I find it especially funny because close friends have been known to refer to me as "Olivia Such-a-Bitch," which I love.
When Oscar's not listening, which unfortunately happens a lot, I tell him that he needs to listen to me because "I'm the boss." It doesn't always work, it's mostly good for a good laugh. Oh well.
In this video below, he calls me "the boss." I love it.
Here we are on Otto's First Easter. We celebrated at Karen and Ben's house. Even though it wasn't Oscar's first Easter, it's the first time Oscar's kind of understood the whole egg-hunting concept.
Oscar and Noah hunting eggs...
Oscar had such a good time--even though he kept getting distracted by the scenery during the egg hunt. (He takes after his daddy--am I right or am I right)?
Otto enjoyed shaking the eggs...
...and banging the eggs.
Here's Otto being extra cute.
We celebrated Otto's 1st birthday, which was 4/23, at Gymboree on 4/24.
Here's Otto with his buddy Alden. Alden was one of the only friends invited that is Otto's age.
They're in the same class at school. Alden's older sister, Adeline, is Oscar's buddy.
Here's a happy reunion of friends (pictured below). Christalyn, Oscar and Adeline go way back. They've been buddies since the infant room at Montessori school.
Here's Otto going for a Gymboree parachute ride.
He's totally chill-axin' in this shot/video.
I love me some Noah. He is too cute and had such a good time at the party!
Here's Otto in the tube... (video below)
Check out Oscar and Noah's crazy jumping skills...
Here's an action shot of Oscar, Auggy and Sterling...
And check out these crazy monkeys--Adeline, Noah, Sterling and Oscar.
Lastly, but definitely not least, David's newest aviation-related passion is paragliding. He went for up for his first paragliding tandem ride on May 5.
Here's David and his pals in Oklahoma. They flew there from KC in one of his buddy's planes.
Suited up and ready to go...
Takeoff--which involves running and jumping off a cliff of some sort.
Paragliding away...
Here's a youtube video of the adventure! Enjoy!

1 comment:
I love the video where you're like "Mmm, train tracks!" Oscar is so cute, and it's adorable when he goes "That's right, Mom."
Post a Comment