Lilypie 6th Birthday ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pre-Holiday Happenings!


Check out our boys in matching outfits. My aunt Gisela bought Oscar this outfit when Otto was born. My father and stepmother bought Otto the same outfit for Christmas. So, I decided to dress them up as twins for the school holiday pageant on 12/17.



Here's Oscar with his bestest friend in the world, Noah James Kasey.



Oscar and Noah like to get together at Noah's house. It doesn't take much to entertain these guys.


When they're not running and jumping, they're pretending to be "steamrollers."

On this particular playdate, Karen and her Aunt Lynne made Christmas cookies for us all to enjoy.

Here we are decorating our Christmas tree. I have a hard time keeping up with Oscar, but it's so much fun. He really gets into it.

Otto is doing great with pushing up and rolling over, so now we're working on sitting up. Otto likes sitting up ,he also enjoys falling over and having us catch him. We had Noggin on in the background and Otto likes it when we sing the song "Everywhere I Go..." from the Noggin commercials. Oscar doesn't like it so much when we sing. He usually yells out "No, Mama!" Oscar's only 2 and I'm already embarrassing him.

Here we are at the school holiday pageant. You can see the boys are in their matching outfits. Karen is watching Oscar, so I can hold Otto.


The place was packed, he we are waiting for our turn.

Oscar's class skit was decorating a Christmas tree to the tune of "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree."


I included the videos where you can catch a glimpse of Oscar, but all you really see is a bunch of kids huddled around a tree.

Karen joked with me that we never even saw Noah, he disappeared into the chaos and we didn't see him until the routine was over.


Oscar was all smiles on the way home.



Oscar still loves it when his daddy spins him really fast--like an airplane.

Otto enjoys being bounced around too.

Here's Otto playing with one of Oscar's old baby toys. He loves to grab the microphone. Every once in a while he'll make baby sounds into the microphone. Wish I could have caught that on video.

But Otto's most favorite thing to do is watch his brother. He doesn't mind when Oscar takes his teething rings and slobbers all over them.

Oscar doesn't realize what a big help he is to his mommy and daddy. He's such a good big brother.

And I will sign off with my favorite video of Oscar. He's not even close to being ready for pottie training. Whenever Oscar poops in diaper and I ask him about it, he denies it. Too cute. For those of you not familiar with Thomas the Train, Oscar is obsessed with Thomas. Thomas is a "cheeky little engine," and Oscar likes to talk about cheeky Thomas. =)

No comments: