I skipped a week in posting because (surprise surprise) another cold took over the Cytrynowicz house. We're all better now (for now).
Here's Oscar playing with his Fisher Price Gymtastic toy. Not sure if you guys remember, but this toy used to be an infant activity gym for Oscar to lay under and play the keyboard. It converts into a rocking house/keyboard thing for toddlers. Pretty cool, huh? David and I remember when Oscar's feet wouldn't even touch the ground on this thing--now he climbs on and off it with ease.
Here's Oscar forcing some more cuddle time on Sasha. We secretly think she likes it.
And, for those of you who don't know--we're having another boy! Due date is the end of April. You should be able to click on the photos to get a better look. I only included the labeled pics so you'll know what you're looking at. =)



David and I were pretty sure we were having a girl. (Even though almost all my Hallmark friends were guessing boy).
We didn't realize how sure we were until the sonogram technician said (less than 2 minutes into the sonogram), "I can already tell that Oscar's gonna have a baby brother." We were both completely shocked. This pregnancy has been very different from my pregnancy with Oscar--so I naturally thought "girl."
We're so excited about having another baby--boy or girl. It's so much fun to know now. I don't know how some people (like my friend, little Miss Sandi D.) are able to wait the whole pregnancy to find out--and make the rest of us wait right along with them. Funny how that same little Miss Sandi wanted to be one of the first on the "text message" list when we got the news. (Love you, Sandi!)
So, we're excited about our 2 boys--who will be quite close in age (about a 19 month difference) and will hopefully be the bestest of friends!
So, we're excited about our 2 boys--who will be quite close in age (about a 19 month difference) and will hopefully be the bestest of friends!
The video below is for my mommy, who wanted to see Oscar's reaction to our Christmas tree. He loves to touch each and every light and ornament--under very close supervision. Sorry the quality is so poor. I had the lights out so Oscar could enjoy the lights on the tree.
Now, this is funny! Oscar really likes having his teeth brushed with his Elmo toothpaste and finger brush.
Here's Oscar in his high chair just being silly.
That's all for now. Hope to post more next week! Happy Holidays!

No comments:
Post a Comment