This weekend, I decided to put a bathmat under Oscar's rainforest jumper. I was nervous that our hardwood floors might be too hard on his little feet. As soon as I added the mat, Oscar went totally bonkers. (See for yourselves). I can't get him to stop jumping. I think he's finished and then he starts right back up again.
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have a place to put Oscar while I make dinner and stuff, I'm just amazed at how much he loves to jump. I'm not sure if the mat is giving him extra traction, while cushioning his feet or what. Either way, it's workin' for us! His teachers have told me that Oscar tries to jump on their laps when they burp him. He does the same thing with David and me at home. Since they don't have a jumper at daycare, we're going to donate one. That way Oscar can jump to his little heart's content. Gotta go, I'm already 4 hours behind on American Idol and it's only Wednesday. There just aren't enough hours in the day I tell ya.

1 comment:
Oh my God, it looks like he is running a marathon.
Post a Comment