Since the weather has been so yucky, we've all been cooped up indoors. David likes to spend days like these in his basement workshop building and designing his airplanes. David has told me time and time again that I can't let Gigi in the basement when he's working because she demands his constant attention and is always asking to be "picked up." I have tried to witness this "acting out" on Gigi's part, but Gigi never behaves badly in front of her mommy. So, yesterday, (12/16), David put a hidden camera in the basement to record Gigi's neediness. She literally runs up to him and demands to be picked up--it's like something off Dancing with the Stars the way he lifts her off the ground.
Enjoy! I can't stop watching this because it cracks me up every time!
Meanwhile, Sasha has a growing fascination with everything that belongs to Oscar. Last month, she wanted to sit in his carseat and stroller. This month, it's the Baby Bjorn carrier. Here is a short video of Sasha quite at home in Oscar's Bjorn.
Last but not least, Cody & Courtney went absolutely nuts last week with one of their toys. I swear our dogs are not vicious, even though they look pretty violent. I especially love it when Cody lets out his Star Wars Chewbacca battle cry!
1 comment:
That was awesome! Total wookie.
Post a Comment